Friday, June 26, 2009

le premier


Alrighty... I've been contemplating this blog for some time but needed a perfect title. I'm a re-committed vegetarian transitioning to veganism (who loves- no worships- champagne)... how to capture, how to capture? Enter my fabulous friend, Anna, who brainstormed with me and basically came up with this title that I fell in love with. I AM a tofu lush- I love, love, love tofu, so there you have it.

I live in a mid-sized city in the southern portion of central California where a vegetarian, let alone vegan, is a rare occurrence. This is the land of cattle, cowboys, and Coors. So I aim to blog about my adventures- culinary and otherwise.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I love your little photo. And B, :) - cattle, cowboys, and Coors, it is! Ha! Let's wreck this place ;)

    ReplyDelete