Monday, June 29, 2009

What I'm gonna eat this week!

I only have to work three days this week! Woop Woop! Thursday is my furlough day and Friday is a holiday due to July 4th falling on Saturday! I made up some stuff Sunday night for the week:
Breakfast- home made bluebery muffins (I'm becoming a serious fan of the Ener-G Egg Replacer) with almond butter and fresh fruit.

Lunch- herbed couscous with sauteed zucchini, summer squash and tofu cubes seasoned with a little Braggs herb seasoning packet I got as a sample at an Earth Day event.

Dinner- I think I'm gonna do pasta with marinara, zuchini, and tofu to keep things simple this week. I was going to make coconut corn soup from Vegan Express, but decided it's too hot for soup this week. (supposed to be 104-107 all week! eek!)

No comments:

Post a Comment