Friday, June 26, 2009

Thank You, CPK


I was successfully able to get a completely meat/dairy free meal at California Pizza Kitchen without having to make any special requests!

I had the hummus platter (hummus and pita with tomatoes- can't go wrong there), and the grilled vegetable salad which consisted of grilled corn, eggplant, asparagus, sun-dried tomatoes, and avocado on a bed of romaine with a dijon vinaigrette. YUM!

I finished the meal off with a chilled glass of pino grigio. I am a happy camper now. Gonna watch the boob tube with David and maybe fall asleep on the couch. Big day planned tomorrow- a massage at 10:15 and then.... well, that's it... big day.

edit- 9/29/09- I have since found out that the pita bread at CPK isn't vegan (?), weird. They suggest that vegans order the hummus with thin pizza crust instead... so now I know for next time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment